Tipi’s for Events
Child Friendly World Kids Tipi’s for Events and Festivals
If you are organising an outdoor event that families are likely to attend then you should consider booking Child Friendly World Ltd Tipi’s to attend. We are professional at tending to the needs of families at events with our tipi’s:
- Feeding Tipi – with comfy bean bags and foot stools to give breastfeeding mothers some privacy and shade for the baby whilst feeding
- Changing Tipi – with nappies, wipes, change mats and potties for younger event goers meaning balancing over a portaloo at a festival is a thing of the past
- Toy Tipi – with a great selection of toys, games and books for when little legs have had enough and they want to crawl, snooze out of the sun or just play
- Family Meeting Point – The tipis provide a visible and identifiable meeting place for the whole family in the hub bub of a busy festival
- Lost Children – A missing child can easily locate 3 tipis with assistance and we can ensure the right processes are in place at a festival to reunite a child with its parent as quickly as possible whilst keeping them calm and entertained in the process.
- Children’s competitions – Let us host a competition for kids in live with your event theme and give the kids something to look forward to. In the past this has included fancy dress parade, sand castle competition or colouring competitions.
We are now accepting bookings for our 2016 season after successful events in 2015 including Paddle Round the Pier and Brighton and Hove Food Festival.
Please contact us for a quote for your event this year as we’d love to get involved!